Receiving a “CSRF Token” error message?
Select a collection below:
Receiving a “Token” error message? Here’s how to resolve this (related to browser security settings):
- Open Chrome Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click the Content Settings button.
- Click on Cookies.
- Next to Allow, click Add. Type [*.]joomag.com and click “Add”.
- Under All cookies and site data, search for Joomag, and delete all Joomag-related entries.
- Reload Chrome and log into Joomag.
- Go to Firefox’s Options -> Privacy menu.
- In the “History” section, select “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Exceptions” and whitelist joomag.com
- Go to Firefox’s Options -> Advanced -> Network menu.
- Delete Joomag’s offline data from the list at the bottom of that page.
- Reload Firefox and log into Joomag.
- Open Safari Preferences from the drop-down menu in the navigation bar or by typing Cmd + , (⌘,).
- Click the Privacy tab and make sure that “Cookies and website data” is set to either “Always allow” or “Allow from websites I visit“.
- Click on the Manage Website Data button to see all locally stored website data.
- Search for “Joomag” and remove all Joomag-related entries.
- Reload Safari and log into Joomag.
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and find Safari, click on it
- Click on Advanced > Website Data
- Search for Joomag there and delete all the Joomag related entries.