Sunday, August 29: Red-Hot Model ShootOut, Virginia Beach, VA
(Registration begins July 1, 2021)
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2021
Time: 2 PM – 6 PM (ONLY models and photographers)
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM (Open session for models, photographers, and guests)
Location: Virginia Beach, VA (location will be revealed upon registration)
Featured Photographer: Eric Fernandez
Featured Models: Viry, Maryah
Registration Prices: $150, limited to 3 photographers and 15 models
Sponsored By: 757 Party Bus
This workshop is open to all models and photographers of all levels, at least 18-years of age or older, including beginners to advanced. Our featured photographer, Eric Fernandez, and featured models, Viry and Maryah, have all been published internationally. The shooting location is at a luxurious house, which features a beautiful swimming pool and hot tub, surrounded by Palm Trees and exquisite landscape. The photo shoots are scheduled to be outdoors.
1. All participants must provide their own lodging and travel. Models should have their hair and makeup done prior to the event.
2. You must have a passion for photography and modeling, so everyone involved gets a rewarding experience. While the genres may include fashion, glamour, beauty and nude photography, each registrant can decide which genre they are comfortable with.
3. Model releases are the responsibility of the models and photographers. We strongly recommend that model releases be completed prior to leaving the event, so each party has a written agreement regarding photos, edits, and usage.
4. Professionalism is required in order to get the desired results: beautiful images with beautiful models, in a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
5. Refreshments (water, soda) and food will be provided between 2 PM – 6 PM for all registrants. Alcoholic beverages will also be provided for registrants who attend the Open Session.
Registrants will receive:
1. Priority entry (including event name tag)
2. Priority shoot time with featured models and photographers
3. Guaranteed photos from the featured photographer (including 6 edits, publication ready)
4. Guaranteed publishing in RHK Magazine, Riche Magazine, or Flyrt Magazine as a Featured Model (2021)
5. Guaranteed publishing in RHK Magazine, Riche Magazine, or Flyrt Magazine as a Cover Model (2022)
6. Listing on our website under “Booking Services”, which gives you global exposure to 1000’s of industry professionals
7. “Red-Hot Shootout” T-Shirt
Non-registrants will receive:
1. Entry as available, based on capacity
2. Access to all models and photographers, as time permits (all photo arrangements between non-registered models and photographers are their sole responsibility).
The Benefits of this Workshop
1. Networking with leading industry professionals and building relationships, in order to maximize your full potential and assist with your career advancement. Each featured photographer and model will offer unique tips and techniques, including brief discussions and demonstrations on posing and photographic style.
2. Working with multiple industry professionals will help you become at ease with your style … and may also help you discover there is more to your style than you ever imagined!
1. Capacity: This event has a capacity of 50, including models, photographers, and guests. Registrants will be given priority entry (please arrive on time).
2. Parking: Only park in assigned parking, and do not park in the grass. Please be quiet and respectful at all times.
3. Safety: Your safety is our priority, as we strive to provide a comfortable and pleasant environment at all times. We ask that all in attendance conduct themselves in a professional manner, and refrain from any inappropriate language or behavior. Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, as it can severely compromise the shoot by causing discomfort and tension. If you ever feel deeply uncomfortable, please let the Event Organizer (Alex Deal) know immediately.
4. Liability: All participants and registrants agree that the Property Owner, Event Organizers, and/or Featured Models/Photographers are not responsible or liable for any personal injuries or property damages/loss incurred during this event.
Ready to Register?
Please go to www.rhkempire.com to register (registration begins on July 1, 2021). A $75 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot (we will only offer refunds if we cancel this event; we cannot issue a refund when the cancelation is on your behalf).
Want to be a Sponsor for this event?
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in being a sponsor for this event.